Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Not ANOTHER Writer's Block?

So, like always I am reflecting on my tendancy to forget to blog. "I know I have some flavourful foibles to share, I just know it!"
Well, where I find myself now is in the middle of the first semester of my third year already.
I DO have a beef about school rite now. They cancelled YE 2007. That is a bunch of bull b/c YE brings in so many Christian youth and youth who are seeking God. It's always been a highlight. Apparently the leadership is being changed up a bit and now they are taking a break to decipher what needs to be done with that and with other foci of the event. I really hope that they seek God on this fully and offer opportunities for students to suggest ideas. Sorry for any of you who imensely enjoy Youth Encounter and will be deathly disappointed by the cancelation. I certainly am. Oh well, I imagine the school is doing what they feel is necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home